Thursday, January 29, 2009

It happens as I predicted

Dear EPL (English Premier League) Fans,

I have mentioned a couple of weeks ago that Liverpool will start going down in the league ranking soon.

The time when I mentioned this, Liverpool was in the top of the table. But 2 days ago, Man U secures the top spot, while Liverpool went down to 2nd place. And this morning, Chelsea leapfrogged Liverpool to claim the 2nd place. I personally has pretty strong confidence that Liverpool will not do much for the rest of the season. Liverpool is famous for its inconsistency. History told you so. Liverpool could only win the league only if there are only 19 matches in a season ( or half-season in current situation). Liverpool was always only good either in the first half of the season or in the second half of the season, they could not maintain the performance for the whole season. The problem is that it is a full season.

I try to make a statement as objective as possible, and I still put my confidence in Manchester United. They are the only team in EPL which has the highest chance of winning the league. How about Chelsea? Well, they will only becoming a good contender alongside with Liverpool, but they will never lift up the trophy by the end of the season.

Glory - Glory - Man United....

No comments:

Post a Comment